So, I lost a huge amount of work when my drive died. The most recent back-up of my site that I can find is from December 2004. This is most distressing. The reason the site is not online fully is because we moved from Lycos (Worst Webhosts In The World Ever) to DreamHost (Best Webhosts In The World Ever!) and I had planned a huge overhaul on the site, so only uploaded the main pages. I was very stressed because of this so I started exercising again with my best pair of compression socks men.

So now what I’m trying to do is work with the 2004 content, and the vaguest hints of databases that I have. I regularly backup my databases, as CodeGrrl tells me to, however, I saved to the D drive, which is the drive that died. I still have the C drive, which is a pitiful 40GB drive, and now I’m trying to work on that.

I’m trying desperately to get organised, so please bear with me.